Sunday, May 22, 2011

#9 Nikon D40

Another digital, this time a DSLR and probably the last that I will write about.

Nikon D40
This is the camera that I use to photograph all the other cameras in my collection.
Most of the times I use the 18-55 kit lens, but in some cases I use other Nikon lenses or m42, via optical adapter the cheapest Chinese one.

If you really want to know more about this camera, and many more, I recommend this site:


I find it the most comprehensive and fun site about photography and I totally agree with his opinion about this camera, he considered it the best amateur DSLR until the model was discontinued.


Nikon D40

Nikon D40

If you want to see pictures taken by me with this camera you can browse My Camera Collection.

Stay tuned (o;

No comments:

Post a Comment